Month 1 Mommy, I am only 8 incheslong,
but I have all my organs.
I lovethe sound of your voice.
Every time Ihear it,
I wave my arms and legs.
Thesound of your heart beat is myfavorite lullaby.
Month 2 Mommy, todayI learned how to suck my thumb.
If youcould see me, you could definitelytell that I am a baby.
I'm not bigenough to survive outside my homethough.
It is so nice and warm inhere.
Month 3 You know what Mommy, I'ma girl!!
I hope that makes you happy.
I always want you to be happy.
I don'tlike it when you cry.
You sound sosad.
It makes me sad too,
and I crywith you even though you can't hearme.
Month 4 Mommy, my hair is startingto grow.
It is very short and fine,but I will have a lot of it.
I spend alot of my time exercising.
I can turnmy head and curl my fingers and toes,
and stretch my arms and legs.
I ambecoming quite good at it too.
Month 5You went to the doctor today.
Mommy,he lied to you.
He said that I'm not ababy.
I am a baby Mommy, your baby.
Ithink and feel. Mommy,
what'sabortion?
Month 6 I can hear thatdoctor again.
I don't like him.
Heseems cold and heartless.
Something isintruding my home.
The doctor calledit a needle.
Mommy what is it? Itburns!
Please make him stop! I can'tget away from it! Mommy!!
HELP me!!
Month 7 Mommy, I am okay.
I am inJesus's arms. he is holding me.
Hetold me about abortion.
Why didn't youwant me, Mommy?
Every Abortion IsJust . . .
One more heart that wasstopped.
Two more eyes that will neversee.
Two more hands that will nevertouch.
Two more legs that will neverrun.
One more mouth that will neverspeak.



I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com