Photobucket
Photobucket
Monday, December 1, 2008
Sings/Listening to:

kopped this from email that my loves send me....

What would you do if every time you fell in love with someone you had to say good-bye?
i'll cry.
What would you do if every time you wanted someone they would never be there?
i'll be emo.
What would you do if for every moment you were truly happy there would be 10 moments of sadness?
ntn. becuz de 1 truely happy is worth 10 moments of sad.
What would you do if your best friend died tomorrow and you never got to tell them how you felt?
idk, die with her? she knows i love her.
What would you do if you loved someone more than anything else and you could never have them?
i will jus wish that he will be happy with de particular someone he loved more than anything else.
Some people live and some people die.

But I want to tell you I love you and you are a true friend...

That I will always be here for you when and if you need me...

If I died tomorrow, you would be in my heart forever.

Would I be in yours? If you care about the person who sent this to you then you will send it back.

You might be best friends one year, pretty good friends the next year, don't talk that often the next year, and don't want to talk at all the year after that.

So, I just wanted to say, even if I never talk to you again in my life, you are special to me and you have made a difference in my life.

I look up to you, respect you, and truly cherish you.

Send this to all your friends, no matter how often you talk, or how close you are, and send it to the person who sent it to you. Let old friends know you haven't forgotten them, and tell new friends you never will. Remember, everyone needs a friend, someday you might feel like you have NO FRIENDS at all, just remember this e-mail and take comfort in knowing somebody out there cares about you and always will.

I LIKEMY FRIENDS ALWAYS & FOREVER! ! !

12/01/2008 11:18:00 PM♠

current pick.s




♥ you&i

Photobucket
uq
12feb h
believes that:
"changes are the only thing in life that remain constant."
SUPER JUNIOR
2NE1
tweet
follow me on Twitter


YAbra©adebra


my sis for doing banner.
tinypic for pics. bigoo for background
Y 자기야 honey.s


OMG.X
♥gla
♥shir
♥piing
♥lix
♥omg.x


zs
ck
♥peiyun.laopo


SG
♠Lyon
♠Pris
♠Mandy
♠MingHui
SB
♠ERIC
tp
  • KahJen
  • Lynette


    ♠ i dont care




    In.The.Club ♪

    omg.x





    sbsg


    ♥ 10 out of 10
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009




  • 촣아요♥


    VideoPlaylist
    I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com


    PLAYLIST
    1) super girl- suju m
    2) barae- ft island
    3) again & again- 2pm
    4) idont care-2ne1
    5) please dont love- ft island
    6) sorry sorry- SUJU
    7) haengbok- SUJU
    8) Rokkugo - SUJU.T
    9) PLease dont go- SHINee
    10) Neorago - SUJU
    Notes
    (wishlist)
    1)2ne1 hoody -$88
    2)2ne1 1st mini album
    3) hae's bracelet- ard $30

    to be continued...
    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com