Photobucket
Photobucket
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Sings/Listening to:



<<>>

Channel U is replaying my favourite korean drama again. =)



i still remember that Kim Jeong Hoon is many teenage girls heart-throb. i know one of them personally. hahas.

The song "Dang Sin-eun... Na-neun Ba-bo-ib-ni-da" (ni wo shi sha gua) and perheps love are loved by many.

i still love "Dang Sin-eun... Na-neun Ba-bo-ib-ni-da" more though. hahas.



당신은… 나는 바보입니다 / Dang Sin-eun... Na-neun Ba-bo-ib-ni-da / I'm a FoolStay



난 바보였었죠 내가 바보였었죠
Nan Ba-bo-yeo-sseot-jjyo Nae-ga Ba-bo-yeo-sseot-jjyo
I was a fool. I was a fool.
후회해도 늦었죠 알죠 돌이킬 순 없죠
Hu-hoe-hae-do Neu-jeot-jjyo Al-jjyo Do-ri-kil Sun Eop-jjyo
My regrets were too late too. I know that it can't be turned back.
그댈 볼 수 없어요 나도 알고 있어요
Geu-dael Bol Su Eop-sseo-yo Na-do Al-kko I-sseo-yo
I know that I can't see you too.
내가 정말 잘못했어요 정말 미안해요
Nae-ga Jeong-mal Jal-mo-tae-sseo-yo Jeong-mal Mi-an-hae-yo
I was so wrong, I'm so sorry.
그땐 얘기하지 못했죠 너무 어리석었죠
Geu-ttaen Yae-gi-ha-ji Mo-taet-jjyo Neo-mu Eo-ri-seo-geot-jjyo
I didn't get to say then, instead I was just being rotten.
이제와서 이렇게 애태우며 난 용서를 빌어요
I-je-wa-seo I-reo-ke Ae-tae-u-myeo Nan Yong-seo-reul Bi-reo-yo
So I'm here now pleading for forgiveness with worry
당신은 나는 바보입니다
Dang Sin-eun Na-neun Ba-bo-ib-ni-da
I'm a fool Because of my pride
자존심 때문에
Ja-jon-sim Ttae-mu-ne
I'm ruining myself with alcohol
미칠듯한 그리움에 망가지고 있죠
Mi-chil-deu-tan Geu-ri-u-me Mang-ga-ji-go It-jjyo
and the bitter taste of cigarette smoke.
당신은 나는 바보입니다
Dang Sin-eun Na-neun Ba-bo-ib-ni-da
I'm a fool Because of my pride
아직 사랑하기에 하루 종일 펑펑 울고만 있죠
A-jik Sa-rang-ha-gi-e Ha-ru Jong-il Peong-peong Ul-go-man It-jjyo
I cry my eyes out all day because I still love you
그대도 나도 모두 바보처럼
Geu-dae-do Na-do Mo-du Ba-bo-cheo-reom
You and I, we both are like fools.
그러진 말아요 다시 생각해봐요
Geu-reo-jin Ma-ra-yo Da-si Saeng-ga-kae-bwa-yo
Don't be like that, think about it.
우리 어떻게 여기까지 힘들게 왔는데
U-ri Eo-tteo-ke Yeo-gi-kka-ji Him-deul-kke Wan-neun-de
Think about what it took us to get here
다시 생각해봐요 후회하실꺼예요
Da-si Saeng-ga-kae-bwa-yo Hu-hoe-ha-sil-kkeo-ye-yo
Think about it again, you're going to regret it.
내가 정말 잘못했어요 정말미안해요
Nae-ga Jeong-mal Jal-mo-tae-sseo-yo Jeong-mal-mi-an-hae-yo
I was so wrong, I'm really sorry
그땐 얘기하지 못했죠 너무 어리석었죠
Geu-ttaen Yae-gi-ha-ji Mo-taet-jjyo Neo-mu Eo-ri-seo-geot-jjyo
I didn't get a chance to say then, instead I was just being rotten.
이제 와서 이렇게 애태우며 난 용서를 빌어요
I-je Wa-seo I-reo-ke Ae-tae-u-myeo Nan Yong-seo-reul Bi-reo-yo
So I'm here now pleading for forgiveness with worry
당신은 나는 바보입니다
Dang Sin-eun Na-neun Ba-bo-ib-ni-da
I'm a fool Because of my pride
그대 없인 나 한순간도 살 수 없어요
Geu-dae Eop-ssin Na Han-sun-gan-do Sal Su Eop-sseo-yo
I can't live a moment without you.

이제 더 이상 망가지지 마요.....
I-je Deo I-sang Mang-ga-ji-ji Ma-yo.....
Don't ruin yourself anymore.....

1/15/2009 10:50:00 PM♠

current pick.s




♥ you&i

Photobucket
uq
12feb h
believes that:
"changes are the only thing in life that remain constant."
SUPER JUNIOR
2NE1
tweet
follow me on Twitter


YAbra©adebra


my sis for doing banner.
tinypic for pics. bigoo for background
Y 자기야 honey.s


OMG.X
♥gla
♥shir
♥piing
♥lix
♥omg.x


zs
ck
♥peiyun.laopo


SG
♠Lyon
♠Pris
♠Mandy
♠MingHui
SB
♠ERIC
tp
  • KahJen
  • Lynette


    ♠ i dont care




    In.The.Club ♪

    omg.x





    sbsg


    ♥ 10 out of 10
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009




  • 촣아요♥


    VideoPlaylist
    I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com


    PLAYLIST
    1) super girl- suju m
    2) barae- ft island
    3) again & again- 2pm
    4) idont care-2ne1
    5) please dont love- ft island
    6) sorry sorry- SUJU
    7) haengbok- SUJU
    8) Rokkugo - SUJU.T
    9) PLease dont go- SHINee
    10) Neorago - SUJU
    Notes
    (wishlist)
    1)2ne1 hoody -$88
    2)2ne1 1st mini album
    3) hae's bracelet- ard $30

    to be continued...
    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com