Sings/Listening to:sarang hajimayo (please dont love)- FT island
my current favourite song from FT island.
I have to leave, I have to hurry and leave Affection will soon turn to tears So that I can’t see the one I left behind I have to hurry a bit more and leave She is crying, the love that I leave The overwhelming sadness is flowing It is so difficult to take a step With her back to me She stands, crying
Don’t ever love Heartbreak will surely come It hurts to even breathe I thought that this would only hurt as much as I loved But I was wrong. It hurts a thousand times more I’m afraid of living with my eyes open Because I know if I look for you I won’t see you It seems better to fall asleep exhausted After longing for you
Don’t ever loveHeartbreak will surely come It hurts to even breatheI thought that this would only hurt as much as I loved But I was wrong. It hurts a thousand times more Just once, one more time, can’t we try it?Can’t we? I cry out like an idiot to myself
Don’t ever love It hurts enough to die You will cry every day I told myself that when love comes again that it would be easier and that it would last But I was wrong. Not for my love...Not for me source
6/06/2009 01:54:00 AM♠
current pick.s
♥ you&i
uq
12feb h
believes that: "changes are the only thing in life that remain constant."
♥ SUPER JUNIOR
♥ 2NE1
PLAYLIST 1) super girl- suju m
2) barae- ft island
3) again & again- 2pm
4) idont care-2ne1
5) please dont love- ft island
6) sorry sorry- SUJU
7) haengbok- SUJU
8) Rokkugo - SUJU.T
9) PLease dont go- SHINee
10) Neorago - SUJU
Notes
(wishlist)
1)2ne1 hoody -$88
2)2ne1 1st mini album
3) hae's bracelet- ard $30